A Healthy Workforce Utilizing Prevention and Wellness Education
Often, the demands of today's corporate environment can cause executives to put their health on the back burner.
MargaretCare's Executive Health and Wellness Program helps companies in Houston and the surrounding areas maintain the health of their key employees and reduce the costs associated with sick days and lost productivity.
The Executive Health and Wellness Program provides comprehensive health care and employee wellness services that are both convenient and cost effective.
Comprehensive Executive Health and Wellness Services
We deliver high-quality health care that emphasizes preventive medicine, risk reduction and wellness education. Through our program, your employees receive an extensive health evaluation that provides the foundation for their personalized care plan. MargaretCare is available to provide diagnostic testing, ongoing care, and referrals to healthcare specialists if needed.
Clinical services offered by MargaretCare's Executive Health and Wellness Program include:
- Annual and independent medical exams
- Blood work
- Body composition
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) exams
- DOT exams
- Drug screens and collections
- Exercise prescription
- Fitness testing
- Gynecologic exams
- History and physical exam
- Pre-employment exams
- Routine and sick patient appointments
- Travel health (including arranging pertinent immunizations and coordination of care)
- Vision screening
Whenever necessary we utilize a network of talented specialist for evaluation of the following:
- Cardiovascular Stress Test
- Pulmonary Function Test
In-House Health and Wellness Educational Sessions
An additional benefit of the MargaretCare, PLLC is our speaker's bureau which provides professional in-house lectures on a variety of health care topics. You can choose from a broad list of topics that range from exercise and weight management to relationship-building and gender equality in health care.
To reserve a speaker for your next company meeting or in-service event, please call 832-451-4440.
Executive Health and Wellness Speaker's Bureau Topics
- The Three Silent Killers – Hypertension, Diabetes, and Hyperlipidemia
- Exercise and Health
- What's the Latest on Allergies and Asthma?
- What Immunizations Do I Need?
- Preventive Medicine – What Do I Need to Know?
- Screenings in the Office – What Should I Be Asking For?
- How Can I Avoid Cancer?
- Menopause and Hormones
- Heart Disease in Women
- Overactive Bladder
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Heart Truth for Women: Essential Tests and Checkups for Women Across the Lifespan
- The Medical Impact of Stress/Stress Management
- Reading Food Labels for Healthier Food Choices
- Partner Violence and Trauma – How to Handle the Epidemic
- Healthy Relationships – Balancing Work, Family, and Self Care
- Practical Tips to Weight Management